We are excited to have you come say YES. Here are some details for new 2020 safety.
Things may continue to be a little different this year, but at Poffie Girls we will still be celebrating your engagement and helping you say YES to your dress!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
We are required to limit our guests per government orders. Following are details for our new 2020 safety regulations.
- Masks are Mandatory for guests and employees. When you say YES, you will receive our custom BRIDE mask as a gift from Poffie Girls.
- Those not comfortable or medically unable to wear a mask may join via video chat.
- Appointments for ALL customers are available at: (sayyesatpoffie.com)
- A limit of no more than 3 guests per customer including children.
- Attempt to stay six feet apart in our bridal suite, but since it is a beautiful open room, space is limited and some may choose to stand. Again, if you are not comfortable in a group space please see our Private Appointment option or video chat.
- It is important to be on time for your appointment. Due to the new restrictions, we are unable to extend appointments.
- Private Bridal or Bridesmaids appointments with 4-8 guests are available for a cost of $200.00. Call store to schedule your time and discuss other details. 704-866-0198.
- We ask that if at all possible, please leave children at home where they are safe, or note
they will be counted in your limit of 3 guests.
- Know that our government is changing rules and mandates often for the continued protection of citizens and that these regulations might change without warning or time to update our website in a timely matter. Check social media for real time updates.
Limiting our guests breaks our hearts, we wish we could include everyone in this important event.
- Wifi is available to Facetime or zoom all family and friends.
- Upon arrival at Poffie Girls, please ring the doorbell to let the party begin.
- Our stunning Bridal Suite will have just been sanitized for your protection.
- Hand Sanitizer and disinfecting wipes will be at the front door.
- If you have a fever or are not feeling well, we ask that you join in via video chat.