We are excited to have you come say YES. As Covid-related restrictions continue to change, Poffie Girls' top priority is providing a comfortable and respectful environment for all our guests and staff.
Things may continue to be a little different this year, but at Poffie Girls we will still be celebrating your engagement and helping you say YES to your dress!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
We are required to limit our guests per government orders. Following are details for our new 2020 safety regulations.
Masks are REQUIRED by all vaccinated and unvaccinated guests.
Children under the age of 12 must be masked at all times.
For the safety of everyone, our staff is currently wearing masks at all times.
We have a very spacious building, however, on busy days the bridal room can be crowded. Because of this, we limit your number of guests to NO MORE than four people, including children.
We offer a VIP after-hours appointment that can accommodate up to eight guests. Please call 704-866-0198 for more information.
Our store is disinfected and cleaned between appointments thoroughly.
Brides will be honored with a celebratory champagne toast after she says YES to her dress! Beverages are served in a disposable flute.
Please do not bring in outside food and beverages.
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and cooperation at this difficult time for us all.
Limiting our guests breaks our hearts, we wish we could include everyone in this important event.
- Wifi is available to Facetime or Zoom all family and friends.
- Upon arrival at Poffie Girls, please ring the doorbell to let the party begin.
- Our stunning Bridal Suite will have just been sanitized for your protection.
- Hand Sanitizer and disinfecting wipes will be at the front door.
- If you have a fever or are not feeling well, we ask that you join in via video chat.