Sunday, November 18th, 2012 – 12pm to 4pm
Bringing bridal and military together is a Marriage made in heaven!
Poffie Girls will be giving away wedding gowns to qualified military brides.
Rules and Guidelines
To qualify a bride must be on active duty in the military, or have a fiancé on active duty in:
* Operation Iraqi Freedom or Operation Enduring Freedom
All brides must provide documentation showing:
* Military ID of Active Duty personnel – front & back
* Valid Driver’s License – front and back
* Deployment orders or other qualifying proof – indicating service within past 5 years or upcoming 6 months.
* If a copy of deployment papers are not available the bride must bring a letter on official letterhead with the name, date and location of deployment. This must be on government letterhead and signed by an official. The brides must bring their own ID and does not have to have their fiancés ID.
1. Are the Wedding Gowns New or Worn Gowns?
All of the wedding gowns to be given away will be new from Designers such as Maggie Sottero, Justin Alexander, Casablanca, Anjolique and more.
2. What sizes do you have?
There will be sizes from 6 – 26 available. Sizes are limited.
3. How many gowns do you have available?
There will be Appx. 75 gowns to choose from.
4. Do you need an appointment?
Appointments are not necessary. Qualified brides will be taken care of on a first come basis.
5. Will alterations be available?
There will be seamstress on site to take care of any minor alterations at no charge on that day. You may schedule an appointment for more complicated alterations at a discounted rate.
6. How much time will be given to each bride?
It is our goal for every bride to leave with the gown of their dreams however, you will be limited to dressing room time so that everyone present will be able to try on gowns.
7. Will the store be open for other purchases?
The store will not be open to the general public for purchases however, if there is an accessory item that is needed to go with your gown, you may make a purchase at a discounted price.