Don’t get scammed by counterfeit wedding or prom retailers online. Know the facts prior to making the most important decision of your life.
- If the price seems too good to be true, then it is.
- Online retailers might show you the same images you see on the designer’s website, but more often than not, these photographs are used without permission, and you will not be receiving the same dress.
- If you receive the dress, it may be a cheap knockoff version of the gown you fell in love with.
- Think stiff, itchy fabrics, uneven seams, discoloration, and unflattering cuts.
- Always check the designer’s website before making a purchase.
- On every designer’s website, you’ll find a list of authorized retailers. These are the only stores permitted to distribute the designer’s gowns.
- If you have a problem with the gown, you’re on your own.
- Counterfeit gowns often arrive in wrong sizes and lengths. If it’s even possible to alter the gown, the costs can often exceed the purchase price, negating any discount you received by ordering the gown online.
- What money back guarantee?
- Often, counterfeiters promise a money back guarantee. However, you won’t likely be able to find any contact information on their website. No contact=no money back.
Always visit your favorite designer’s website for a list of authorized retailers. Shopping smart never goes out of style!
For more information, go to www.bridalbeware.com